1. We were priviledged to have God use us to bring hope to hurricane victims. NOAH = New Orleans Area Hope
2. We met some new friends from Baton Rouge.
3. Our own Mardi Gras Parade!
4. We saw Dawn Delany in New Orleans.
5. We heard about all the cool stuff God is doing to bring people together in that area. Dawn’s neighborhood was the murder capital of the country and she had a BBQ last week with lots of different races of people.
6. I got to hang out and work with my sister.
7. Some of our youth got to meet my sister.
9. John from Baton Rouge was a true inspiration – I mean this blind guy snow skis and skydives.
10. Name that Tune!
11. Ms. Claudia.
12. The donuts Ms. Claudia brought us one morning.
13. Nail Guns!!!! Yes!!!
14. My friend Dustan says “If I didn’t sweat, I didn’t worship.” We “worshipped” alot on that roof.
15. Finally feeling like we were able to actually “do” something about the feelings we had when the hurricane hit.
16. Serving God.
17. Lousiana’s Best Fish Fryer.
18. Sharky, from the Good News Camp was AWESOME!